translate this blog

book a cheap hotel now

Search This Blog

JOIN AND BUY PRODUCTS

Thursday, October 4, 2012

creep lyrics by radio head

CREEP



















lyrics by radio head
 When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry You float like a feather
 In a beautiful world I wish I was special
You're so fucking special
 But I'm a creep I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
 I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
 I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so fucking special I wish I was special
 But I'm a creep I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here
 She's running out the door
She's running out, she run, run, run, run, run
 Whatever makes you happy
 Whatever you want You're so fucking special
 I wish I was special But I'm a creep I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
 I don't belong here I don't belong here
---------------------------------
 BECOZ I LOVE YOU by stevie b

I got your letter,
 from the postman just the other day so I decided to write you this song.
Just to let you know, exactly the way I feel, to let you know my love's for real.
 Beacuse I love you, and I do anything I give you my heart, my everything
Because I love you, I'll be right by your side
 To be your light, to be your guide -
Power-
 If you should feel, that I don't really care
That you're started to loose ground.
Just let me reasoure you, that you can count on me
That I'll always be around. Because I love you, my heart's an open door
 Girl won't you please, come on in.
Because I love you, I'll be right by your side.
To be your light to be your guide.
 -Power- If you should feel, that I don't really care
That you're started to loose ground.
 Just let me reasoure you, that you can count on me
 That I'll always be around. 
Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/mark-oh-lyrics-because-i-love-you-s3d8t4z#ixzz28RvL5eAk LetsSingIt - Your favorite Music Community

No comments:

Post a Comment

chitika

Popular Posts

You might also like to read

Featured Post

be caution to send money for custom tax for the package stuck in malaysia, which are trackable by fake courier services worldservice or any kind

souvenirmoll.com: be aware to the public,parcel scam : WARNING to the PUBLIC:beware of package scam/ custom tax for parcel which sent by t...

donate for typhoon haiyan

countries i paid for visit

WANT TO TRY.USED PAYPAL FOR MERCHANT AND GET CASH

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

infolinks